Being injured on the job is frustrating. One minute you are going about your work and the next you are facing serious injuries and a mountain of medical bills with no income. In a dire situation like this, the personal injury attorneys of Arch Law Group can help.
Individuals who are injured on the job may be entitled to workers’ compensation. These benefits generally cover medical expenses and a portion of your income while you recover. In some situations, you can seek additional compensation from a third party that played a role in causing your injuries.
No matter what your situation, our experienced lawyers can help. We assist people throughout Connecticut, including residents of Middletown, Old Saybrook and Hartford, who have been injured in work accidents such as:
- Truck drivers, postal works, delivery persons and other professional drivers who were injured in car accidents
- Medical professionals injured by patients, including those at Connecticut Valley Hospital, Middlesex Hospital and Hartford Hospital
- Workers who suffered repetitive trauma injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome
- Workers who became ill because of a workplace exposure to toxic chemicals or materials – including asbestos
- Workers who suffered serious injuries on the job – including hypertension, neck and back injuries and head injuries
- Families of workers who were involved in fatal workplace accidents.